I'm so glad that you like one of my paintings!
What happens next?
1.If you are interested in buying a painting, just click on the Buy Now button and follow the instructions to purchase it. If you have any questions, please email me.
2. If you see a painting that has been sold but want something similar please email me.
3. My prices sometimes include a frame, and if so that will be noted. Usually this means that the painting is currently in a gallery show. If you'd rather have a different frame, or supply your own, please let me or the gallery know, we can work something out.
4. Once payment is received I will prepare your painting for shipping. All paintings need to dry. I also apply a light coat of varnish for protection so please allow three weeks for delivery from the time the painting was painted.
5. Domestic shipping and handling is calculated upon payment. I use the U.S. Postal Service Express Mail service which arrives in 2 - 3 days, personally packaged and fully insured. If you'd like a painting shipped outside of the US, please email me (see bottom of page).
6. I will send you a USPS tracking email once the painting has shipped so you will know when to expect your delivery.
7. All my paintings are covered by a 100% guarantee. If you would like to return a painting, just return it within 14 days of receipt (in the same condition it was sent) and I will refund your purchase price, less any shipping costs.